BB knits

A dumping grounds for all things knitting wandering through my lil' mind.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Dedicated athlete


Dedicated athlete
Originally uploaded by dottiemaggie.

Monday morning, 4 hours of lectures - aka, 4 hours of knitting!

This was taken between classes that morning - people have pretty much gotten used to me knitting in class by this point! But the jersey adds a whole new level of blatant obsession ;)

Monday was funny t-shirt day, and a lot of people thought my jersey was a part of that :P But it's Wednesday now, and I'm still wearing it... some people have started taking me seriously and believe the knitting olympics to be a real thing :)

7 Comments:

  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger Bethro said…

    Represent, Maggie!

    I love telling people about the K.O.s. I can see their secretly thinking "this girl is crazy, but I will pretend she isn't until I can back away slowly."

     
  • At 12:35 PM, Blogger maggieBB said…

    ahahaha, yeah, I've definitely had a few "wow, okay, no sudden movements" looks from people while explaining the K.O.s ;)

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger Bethro said…

    We do weild pointy sticks...

     
  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger Cristina said…

    I really wish I knew how to knit back when I was in college....the whole process would have been soooo much more entertaining then it was! and I probably wouldn't have been able to drink so much....right?

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger Ginny said…

    Hi Maggie, How's the knitting coming along? I fear I won't finish by Sunday. The past two weeks become unexpectedly busy and I'm only about 1/4 of the way through. Hopefully you're doing better than me. Go for the gold girl!

     
  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger Ginny said…

    Oday, that's too weird. I just posted the last comment went back to my blog and see you left me a comment. I guess great minds think a like.

     
  • At 3:39 AM, Blogger Nadia said…

    You are super cute!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home