BB knits

A dumping grounds for all things knitting wandering through my lil' mind.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

WIP - Leo


WIP - Leo
Originally uploaded by dottiemaggie.

Working on Leo for a belated xmas present for my dad. With any luck, I'll get it done well before next Christmas ;)

This is how far I was on the back before the Knitting Olympics. As of right now, I'm done the back panel and taking a break from the neverending 5x3 ribbing before I start in on the front panel. I'm really happy with how it's going so far - the fabric is great, really nice and heavy. Will be a nice and warm sweater for next winter ;)

3 Comments:

  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger Bethro said…

    What a great sweater. Is it taking forever?

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger maggieBB said…

    FOREVER.
    It'll be a long time before I knit a man a sweater again :P so much bigger and never ending (a such an unexciting colour)

    I'm making a sweater for a girl friend soon, and that should be much more interesting...

    But I do love how this is turning out, and I know it will look great on my dad :)

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger Bethro said…

    It looks like it is going to look wonderful. I wish someone would make a men's sweater book with patterns men want to wear, but are fun for knitters.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home