BB knits

A dumping grounds for all things knitting wandering through my lil' mind.

Monday, April 17, 2006

and, i'm an idiot

So, I'm working away on a sweater for a friend, and I discover that I am indeed an idiot. I fail at knitting pattern comprehension.

I finished the front panel of my dad's sweater...and ran into stitch issues, and checked the pattern math, and decided it was wrong, dealt with having a bit wider top of front compared to top of back, bound off, tra la la.

Turns out, I'm an idiot. and well normally my mistakes don't bother me much and I leave them in, this mistake translates into 10 missed rows. which about the neck may make a difference in fit for my dad.

gr.

so I will be frogging back and fixing. first time i'll ever do that :S not sure if I have the patience/eye for going back just to where the 10 rows should have been, but I'll try. Otherwise, I'll just do all the neck shaping again... and remind myself that my daddy is awesome, he buys me groceries, and he's worth it...

*headdesk*

1 Comments:

  • At 12:10 AM, Blogger Bethro said…

    ugh! I'm sorry. You are right that ripping is the way to go; otherwise you'd be even more annoyed when you finished and it was off.

    On the plus side, you aren't an idiot, just a knitter with knitterly woes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home