BB knits

A dumping grounds for all things knitting wandering through my lil' mind.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

gyah!

school (most noteably, final exams) are sucking my soul away.
I'm still knitting lots (need to stay sane!), but clearly my ability to blog has been compromised...

had an awesome time this past Friday at the Team Canada knit night out, which soothed my soul a bit post-histology-maggie-ass-whooping.
Unfortunately, yesterday I came down with a nasty cold :(
So I would update with some progress pictures right about now on a variety of stuff...
but I need to study for tomorrow's exam....but I want to curl up with tea, movie, and kitties, and just let this cold kill me now.

only 2 weeks left! ;P

2 Comments:

  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    Hey Maggie! It was great to meet you...I felt so strangely blogger proud for being the "MAGGIEBB" person! Get better soon & good luck on (ew) exams!

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger Nadia said…

    I wonder if they have a room marked: Undergraduate Souls. I think my school keeps them in the clock tower, which is why it's crazy and sings at twenty-two past the hour, EVERY HOUR.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home